Since 1999 it has been working in the area of training, both in the field of employment and in improving the competitiveness of organisations.
He has been responsible for the implementation of training projects in a comprehensive manner, achieving an acquisition and improvement of the skills demanded by the labour market.
It works on the design of strategies for the implementation of training and capacity building actions for both unemployed people and workers, mastering the process of implementation and execution from the beginning and always.
- Founding Partner Innova Humana Consultores y Asoc. SL https://innova-humana.com/
– Dirección y coordinación de proyectos y programas formativos a convocatorias de diferentes entidades públicas nacionales y europeas (Unión Europea, DG Empleo, DG Empresa, Ministerio de Trabajo, Ministerio de Comercio Turismo e industria, etc.)
- Management of Vocational Training Schools aimed at the acquisition of procedural and officially certified skills (Certificates of Professionalism in the hotel and catering, commerce, agriculture, etc.).
- Directorate of the Employment Agency, which has carried out activities aimed at access to employment for vulnerable groups.
- Responsible for institutional relations and commercial management of the group of companies.
- Author of different Local Employment and Training Plans, based on the analysis of training needs.
- Technical advisor for municipal areas of employment, training, technology and tourism.
- Writer of training contents and design of materials for learning and training didactics.
- President of the European Institute for Diversity Management.
- Secretary of the Association of Training Centres of Almeria (belonging to the Association of Businessmen of Almeria).
- Speaker and teacher on employment in many initiatives related to the promotion of employment for Diputación de Almería, Cruz Roja España, Town Councils, etc.
- Degree in Psychology. University of Almeria (1992 - 1997)
- PDD San Telmo (Senior Management Programme) (300 H). San Telmo (2013-2014)
- MASTER'S DEGREE IN BEHAVIOURAL THERAPY. (600 H). UNED. Mixed Modality (2006- 2007)
- EXPERT IN MARKETING (350 h.) International Business School. Madrid. Distance learning (2000-2001)
- MASTER'S DEGREE IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (Distance) (600 hours) CEREM International Business School. Madrid (1999-2000)
- LABOR ORIENTATION (230 h.) Ministry of Labor and Technological Development in collaboration with the University of Almeria (1998).
- COURSE ON TEACHING METHODOLOGY (100 h) Department of Labour and Technological Development in collaboration with the Training Fund (1998)
- PREVENTION OF OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS. I.N.S.H.T. (1998)
- UNIVERSITY EXPERT IN SOCIOLABOURAL INTERVENTION: Human Resources Management (350 h.). Complutense University of Madrid (1997-1998). Expert awarded a scholarship by the U.C.M. Studies Commission.