Diversity Inclusion Management
In increasingly transformational environments, the organisation has to maintain a strong commitment to building a diverse workforce on which to base its sustainability strategy. When you have a diverse workforce with a very high level of inclusiveness, you can value the differences in people's profiles and turn this workforce into the organisation's most valuable resource from its very foundation and corporate mission. It is a tool to optimise continuous changes in scenarios and to develop proactive policies that preserve the sustainability of the organisation in volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous and diverse VUCAD environments.
Every workforce is already diverse, because no two people in the world are the same. Diversity profiles can be classified as demographic/visible and cultural/non-visible.
People react instinctively to visible profiles by responding to stereotypical behavioural patterns they have acquired since childhood (uncoincious bias). This tends to include or discriminate against people at first glance, which is a big mistake.
Setting clear corporate objectives for the future that should inform the inclusion strategies of their people.
Continuous sensitisation of all its people rewarding inclusive behaviour by all the people in the company
The diverse workforce should reflect the profile of your customer and supplier communities.Anticipate changes in customer profiles in the future.
Inclusion programmes que contribuyan a los objetivos corporativos y que se mida su impacto en la cuenta de resultados
"If you can't measure it, you don't do it".
Innovation is generated by inclusive diverse groups
According to research by Dr. Peter DiStefano of the University of Lausanne on 72 groups in 5 countries (USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Germany).
Homogenous groups generate obsolescence - because they repeat the familiar
Spontaneous diverse groups generate conflict - because they discriminate against their differences
Inclusive diverse groups generate innovation and effectiveness - because they accept, respect and integrate their diverse cross-cultural values.
The diversity profile of the workforce must therefore reflect that of its customer and supplier community in order to effectively and creatively deliver the business process, measurable in the bottom line.
Benefits for the company
- Increases efficiency
- Interpersonal relations
- Increases innovation and creativity
- Attracting talent
- Avoid key employee attrition / replacement cost
- Reduce absenteeism
- Avoid/eliminate lost and wasted time
- Stimulates feedback to engage all your audiences
- Aumenta la eficacia de las comunicaciones
Benefit for external actors
- Includes all external audiences
- Personalise products and services to build customer loyalty
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and administrations.
- It unites the various actors in the pursuit of common objectives.
- Removes barriers to their integration
- Challenge routine and open up new options
- Contributes to the external corporate image
- Increases shareholder value and returns
Benefit to people
- Satisfaction in the work environment
- Contribution to objectives.
- Pride of belonging
- Low conflict
- Confidence in the environment
- Interpersonal relations
- Personal development
- Cultural enrichment
- Personal skills
- Desarrollo profesional
- Career plan.
- Continuous training
- Enhancing professional life
- Harmonising family life
- Enjoying personal life
- Time management
- According to personal preference
Design and implementation of a model for the management of diversity inclusion policies.
Inclusion programmes to promote Inclusion
Seminars and mentoring
If you wish to consult any information about our services, you can do so by filling in the following form.